- 2 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ½ oz of Briottet Blue Curaçao
- ½ oz of Supasawa Cocktail Mixer
- ½ oz of Prosyro Lavender Syrup
- 2 dashes of Ms. Better’s Bitters Black Pepper Cardamom
- Tonic water
- Garnish: Lavender and dehydrated lime wheel
You will need
- Cocktail sieve
- Bar spoon
- Highball glass
- In a shaker, add all ingredients, except for the tonic water, add ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain the cocktail in a Highball glass.
- Top with tonic water and stir all ingredients with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a lavender branch and dehydrated lime wheel.
Ben Johnston is a creative director specializing in art direction and custom typography for advertising, murals, installations and events helping bring to life numerous types of projects. In addition to running the studio he is continuously creating new fine art pieces to be shared in exhibitions. Raised in South Africa and currently splitting his time between Canada and the US, Ben has also been involved in various conferences and mural festivals around the world. As a multi-disciplinary artist & designer winning numerous awards for projects with Fortune 500 companies to working with a variety of NGO’s, his main focus is on finding unique approaches to each opportunity drawing on inspirations from his encounters throughout his travels.