Mochi that’s good!
- 1 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ½ oz of sake
- 2 ½ oz of matcha green tea infusion
- ¾ oz of whole lime syrup
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 1 bar spoon of rice vinegar (yes yes! Don’t be afraid)
- 1 dash of Mt. Fuji (peach) bitters from Ms. Better’s Bitters
- Garnish: mochi (Japanese dessert)
You will need
- Large glass of your choice
- Cocktail sieve
- Cocktail strainer
- Stir all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into an ice-free glass then top with a frozen mochi.