- 1 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ½ oz of Prosyro Zap Sour Solution
- ½ oz of Prosyro Jalapeño Syrup
- 3 dashes of Ms. Better’s Bitters Cucumber
- 3 dashes of Ms. Better’s Bitters Black Pepper Cardamom
- 3 dashes of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 dashes of Grace Hot Pepper Sauce (or more, to taste)
- Mott’s Extra Spicy Clamato
- Garnishes: Fresh dill and dehydrated lemon and lime slices. Rim the glass with Mike & Steve’s Caesar Rimmer
You will need
- Collins glass
- Bar spoon
- Rim the side of the glass with Mike & Steve’s Caesar Rimmer.
- Put all ingredients in a Collins glass or any other tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with fresh dill and dehydrated lemon and lime slices.
“This cocktail, I call “Love, Caesar” (like Hail, Caesar) but different. The inspiration is “love” in its purest form, and includes passion, trust and caring. Two people about to kiss are the perfect inspiration for this. The passion in their respective glances towards one another is plain and obvious. The cocktail itself has some heat (passion) and balance (trust) and a deep sense of caring towards the other person, which is conveyed throughout this nostalgia mural.”
Infused with Canadian imagery, Whatisadam’s style is reminiscent of vintage comics and pop art. Depictions of North American wildlife and landscapes are common themes within his work, but are always reimagined to feature elements of urban culture, as seen in his maple ‘sizzurp’ cans, tattooed ducks and hockey hoodlums.