La Peint de Pâques
A cocktail with the perfect taste and colour to brighten up your Easter brunches.
- 1 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ½ oz of Cointreau
- 1 ½ oz of carrot juice (We used Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrots)
- ½ oz of simple syrup
- ½ oz of lemon juice
- 1 large sage leaf + 1 for garnish
- 1 dash of Bittered Sling Orange & Juniper bitters
- Garnish: Fresh sage leaf
You will need
- Cocktail strainer
- Coupe Glass
- Stir all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously, then double strain through a strainer and sieve into a coupe glass.
Notes: Finely straining the cocktail prevents any ice particles from landing in the final cocktail. When serving a cocktail without ice, it is a good idea to cool the glass in the freezer before pouring the liquids.