Discover the cocktail recipes Montreal mixologist Lea Messier created with romeo’s gin and romeo’s gin X
- 1 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ½ oz of sake
- 2 ½ oz of matcha green tea infusion
- ¾ oz of whole lime syrup
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 1 bar spoon of rice vinegar (yes yes! Don’t be afraid)
- 1 bitter dash Mt. Fuji (peach) from Ms. Better’s Bitters
- Garnish: mochi (Japanese dessert)
- Extra large glass, your choice
- Ice cubes
- Cocktail strainer
- Stir all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake very vigorously.
- Filter into an ice-free glass then top with a frozen Mochi.