Discover the cocktail recipes Montreal mixologist Lea Messier created with romeo’s gin
- 2 oz of romeo’s gin
- 1 oz of kiwi juice*
- ½ oz of orgeat syrup
- ½ oz of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 basil leaves
- 6 arugula leaves
- 2 pieces of ginger
- 1 oz of egg white
Best fresh if you have a juice extractor. Otherwise, you can buy it at the grocery store.
- Coupe glass
- Cocktail strainer
- Cocktail sieve
- Add all ingredients into a shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a container and discard the ice.
- Shake vigorously again without ice to maximize foaming of the cocktail.
- Double strain the cocktail into a coupe glass and garnish with a dehydrated kiwi slice (optional).