- 2 ½ oz of romeo’s gin
- ¾ oz of Prosyro Yuzu Syrup
- ¾ oz of Prosyro Orgeat Syrup
- 2 dashes of Ms. Better’s Bitters Pineapple
- 1 dash of Ms. Better’s Bitters Miracle Foamer
- Garnish: Mixed dried fruit and a mint sprig
You will need
- Cocktail sieve
- Gobelet or Old Fashioned glass
- Put all ingredients in the shaker, with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain on new ice in the Gobelet or Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with mixed dried fruit and a mint sprig.
“What does Romeo answer Juliet after her famous request for his location? Well if he was standing in front of the mural at 90 Yorkville he would have certainly felt like answering “Here! in the beach!” The bright festive colors of the mural transport me to family trips to the nearest beach-side waterpark on hot summer weekends. I wasn’t of drinking age at the time. But I’d like to imagine that had I’d been, I would certainly enjoy this cocktail!”
Getso is a world renowned graffiti artist and designer who has painted all over the world. Currently based in Toronto, Getso generally focuses on traditional graffiti letter structure and colour theory, but also has roots for well over a decade in various forms of muralism. Getso is an interdisciplinary artist and art director who creates both traditional graffiti lettering and modern textile inspired mural designs.